The Florida Department of Transportation is reporting the following traffic impacts in northern Florida thru November 6:
– Nighttime northbound off-ramp closure to eastbound Butler Boulevard Sunday through Friday from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. for drainage work. Detour is I-95 northbound to Bowden Road, then u-turn to I-95 south to Butler Boulevard eastbound.
– Nighttime northbound lane closures on I-95 from north of the rest area at County Road 210 to south of Old St. Augustine Road Monday through Wednesday from 7 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. for State Road 9B interchange construction.
– Nighttime lane closures on I-95 from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. from Park Avenue to Atlantic Boulevard for road work.
– Complete nighttime road closure of the I-95 northbound access road at the Acosta Expressway exit from 8 p.m. and 6 a.m. Sunday through Thursday. Detour is Prudential Drive and Mary Street to the northbound Acosta on-ramp.
– Continuous lane closures on the I-95 southbound access road to Atlantic Boulevard for roadway construction.
– Complete nighttime road closure of the I-95 southbound access road from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. for roadway construction. Detour options begin at: Acosta Bridge; Main Street Bridge to Museum Circle; or, Museum Circle westbound to San Marco Boulevard. All detour routes continue to Prudential Drive, Kings Avenue, Philips Highway and Emerson Street to I-95.
– The existing access from northbound Philips Highway to Atlantic Boulevard is closed for approximately four months. Detour is Kings Avenue which has been modified to provide two-way travel between Philips Highway and Atlantic Boulevard.
– Nighttime lane closures on I-95 from south of Greenland Road to south of Butler Boulevard weeknights from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. and periodic nighttime on and off-ramp closures weeknights at Baymeadows Road, Philips Highway, Southside Boulevard and I-295 to install overhead signs. Follow detour route.
For more I-95 information, visit www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-95, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida!