The Florida Department of Transportation is reporting the following traffic impacts in northern Florida thru November 6:
– Nighttime northbound off-ramp closure to eastbound Butler Boulevard Sunday through Friday from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. for drainage work. Detour is I-95 northbound to Bowden Road, then u-turn to I-95 south to Butler Boulevard eastbound.
– Nighttime northbound lane closures on I-95 from north of the rest area at County Road 210 to south of Old St. Augustine Road Monday through Wednesday from 7 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. for State Road 9B interchange construction.
– Nighttime lane closures on I-95 from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. from Park Avenue to Atlantic Boulevard for road work.
– Complete nighttime road closure of the I-95 northbound access road at the Acosta Expressway exit from 8 p.m. and 6 a.m. Sunday through Thursday. Detour is Prudential Drive and Mary Street to the northbound Acosta on-ramp.
– Continuous lane closures on the I-95 southbound access road to Atlantic Boulevard for roadway construction.
– Complete nighttime road closure of the I-95 southbound access road from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. for roadway construction. Detour options begin at: Acosta Bridge; Main Street Bridge to Museum Circle; or, Museum Circle westbound to San Marco Boulevard. All detour routes continue to Prudential Drive, Kings Avenue, Philips Highway and Emerson Street to I-95.
– The existing access from northbound Philips Highway to Atlantic Boulevard is closed for approximately four months. Detour is Kings Avenue which has been modified to provide two-way travel between Philips Highway and Atlantic Boulevard.
– Nighttime lane closures on I-95 from south of Greenland Road to south of Butler Boulevard weeknights from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. and periodic nighttime on and off-ramp closures weeknights at Baymeadows Road, Philips Highway, Southside Boulevard and I-295 to install overhead signs. Follow detour route.
For more I-95 information, visit www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-95, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida!
Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide , and I-75 Exit Guide.